Monday, June 15, 2009

this is amazing

my brother that is on the left of this picture is 6 foot 5 inches and lat year weighed 390 pounds.


this is a more recent pic of him weighing almost 250 pounds.


it started out with a bet at work and he just took off from there. my brother has always been big, really big and it always used to scare me thinking of all the health risks he could get when we are both 30 because of his weight. i went home this past weekend and i couldnt stop staring at him and everytime he would catch me and yell WHAT i would tell him he was blowing my mnd. and he would laugh.

3 comments:

Miss Soggy Smog said...

You guys look very very similar. (I mean in the face) Crazy. Are you twins that you will be 30 at the same time?

Good for him!!!!!!!!!!


Smog

brittany said...

Can I get his number?

Chelsea said...

He looks really good.

I remember when your brother was such a goober.